- The “Chamber Classic” International Competition for Piano Trio will take place from 23rd May to 1st June 2022 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- The competition is open to piano trios whose total age of members does not exceed 120 years as of May 23, 2022.
- The application must be sent no later than the 10th of March 2022. The Application procedure must be done online. Candidates will not be admitted to the Competition unless payment is received. In case of withdrawal, subscription money will not be reimbursed.
- Travel, accommodation and visa costs, if necessary, are the responsibility of the participants themselves.
- The “Chamber Classic” International Competition for Piano Trio consists of 3 rounds. All rounds of the Competition are open to public.
- The jury's decision is binding. All decisions and votes of the jury starting from the 1st round till the final round will be published on the website after the announcement of the results.
- No video or audio recordings of the competition performances are allowed. All rights to recording and broadcast of the Competition (as well as to the sale and distribution of the aforementioned materials) belong to the Competition Committee. In the eventuality of radio or television productions, audio or video recordings of the competition, the participants have no right to advance claims or financial requests to the producers or transmitters.